10. You’re no longer bi-lingual because your “crossfit-anease” is rusty.
9. Your six year old starts feeling heavier than he used to.
8. Can’t row 500 meters in under 2:10.
7. You’re back to modified push-ups.
6. Burpees suck even more.
5. The big grey band doesn’t seem to have enough spring to it.
4. The 20” jump box looks really high!
3. Monkey bars on the playground no longer look fun to you.
2. You decline a jump rope challenge from your 10 year old neighbor.
1. The callouses on your hands have softened.
So it seems my little WOD vacay after my hike was probably a wee bit on the long side. First day back to Capital City Crossfit today – and it was the asskicker I feared it would be. Happy to be back at it, and eager to establish my next goal. What next? That is the big question for me now…. I need to answer this sooner than later. Any suggestions?